Free webinars for retail business owners delivered by Ian Sadler, Insight6, to help you successfully plan for reopening
About this Event
These webinars are a series of consecutive events, to be held via Zoom and businesses are encouraged to attend both sessions.
Session 1: 3rd February 11.00-12.00
Getting ready for reopening and welcoming people back
• Is your business website/social media showing the right information to drive customers back to the town?
• What is your store messaging saying to welcome customers back warmly?
• How are your team delighting customers to make sure you get a sale, and want to come back?
• What are you going to do different, to make sure your customers feel safe and they will tell their family and friends to visit?
Session 2: 10th February 11.00-12.00
Survival to thriving on the high street
• Sharing and discussing issues faced by retail businesses
• Working together through issues to a positive outcome
• What more can be done, to make sure survival goes to thriving?
These sessions are hosted by Insight6 with Selby District Council and funded by the Reopening High Streets Safely Fund.
Part of a series of free workshops in February for Retail, Hospitality and Tourism Businesses. To find out more contact email@example.com
To book online follow this link